Someone stole my prims

DK Werefox

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I went from having over 500 prims on my property to use, above the ones I already use, , to having 4.  The land is only supposed to be used by three people - my group, and I returned all obejects, even my house (sigh) - but it still says there are over 500 prims on my property, but zero objects.  I asked around, and was told someone has used scripts to steal my prims.  How do I find and fix?

3 answers to this question

I've seen this before. I've seen the land tools show incorrect prim counts this way and also show that you have tons more available than you really do and a total prim count higher than the land supports.

Look at the land tools objects tab, it will tell you who the owners of any prims rezzed on your land are.  If nothing shows there no objects are present. No objects means no prims

Sometimes when I TP from one place to another and look at my land stats, they partly or entirely show the information from my previous location.  A clear cache relog usually takes care of this.

If this is not the case, I'd contact an estate manager and ask for a sim restart.  If that doesn't fix it, the estate owner needs to file a support ticket.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.