If a Marketplace order says "Delivery Failed", will it ever be delivered?

Sara Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I paid using PayPal, so it automatically purchased L$ to cover it, which haven't been deducted yet. I also have the following message:

1 item has not yet been delivered
This item is queued for delivery. Merchants cannot redeliver the item at this time, and have not been paid. If the item is not delivered within 8 hours after purchase, you will automatically receive a refund to your account. If you make a purchase while the transaction is in progress, the refund credit may be applied to your next order.

If I purchase my product in-world, do I run the risk of my L$ eventually being deducted and the product being delivered, and ending up purchasing the same product twice?

1 answer to this question

Probably so.  It's probably wise to wait a day or so to let Marketplace sort things out.  When you get a message like that, the situation is often that the sim where the merchant has his Magic Box is off line, so Marketplace can't connect to it, or the merchant has taken the box itself off line temporarily.  If you bought the item from the merchant's in-world shop, he might be willing to refund your purchase it you ended up with duplicates.  It it were me, though, I'd just be patient until things are back to normal.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.