I need a high paying job 3000-10000 L$

morgannalyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You and thousands and thousands of others.......:LOL

Unless you want to go into the sex trade or have some extraordinary high demand skill to offer, the only way you have a chance of making that kind of money is by creating content that sells or buying land that you can rent out to others at a good rate and keep it full.  Most SL jobs involve working for tips or free clothes.  Rarely do they pay like they used to.  Even when  they did pay a while back, making 100L an hour was a good rate.

So if you have a high demand extraordinary skill, put that in your post.  Otherwise you need to adjust your expectations.  I wish you luck.

Ah....Good luck? DJ'ing's not a bad idea, but realistically, you're unlikely to find a job that pays that much. Remember, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of users like you, looking for a high-paying job in SL. Tons of competition. And saying "I need something easy" doesn't really bode well.

If you decide to try DJ'ing, I'd recommend having voice. It's certainly not necessary, but my favorite DJ's are those who narrate a little, joke some, announce what they're playing, etc. (Depends on the club, though; some places have that as the host's job.)

But seriously, good luck. I just don't think it's a realistic goal, but I certainly hope you're able to prove me wrong!

P.S. Maybe start smaller? Why do you need so much right off? Might be better to start with a lower goal, get some experience, and move up from there.

You should try to be more convincing.

The  usual Second Life wage is 25 Lindens per real hour. Which is why I usually recommend if at all possible and it isn't just for fun too (some people figure, they are at a club anyway, why not be a dancer or host and get paid) just buy some L$ it is much cheaper and easier in the long run.

But if you want someone to give you 10,000 (you didn't specify for what period of time, for a start) you should list why your services are worth more than $25 Linden an hour.

Wow i didn't know that the SL wage was 25Ls an hour I guess Ive been overpaying people for their services but I pay people based on their need and what my heart feels I should pay them for the job they are doing for me.

As for that 3k to 10k if you find that hang on to it and tell me what it is lol :)

The only way i can see anyone making that is starting something like E2L but better or maybe making a super seller there is this one boot company I just love their boots so Im sure they do ok but 3k a month i dont think they make that but who knows.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.