Own/Buy an unowned group

Tamara Niven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

well you can change the owner ship of a Group if the curent owner of that ground does not what to run the group any more and he or she feals that he would liek to pase the group onto you he or she can add you as co owner adn then the the curent owner can leave the group when the he leaves the new owner well be the owner of group the creator well still be the person who maid the group but he well have lost his rights to the group when he leaves it 

as for buying or selling a group i dont know if that is againts TOs or not you may want to look into that but if some one wants to sell there group to you be carfull if ur not in the group as owner u dont have any rights at all 

please dont except or give money unless u check with TOs first thanks i hope this helps u 

• Like 2

i do know you can become the owner of the group if all the members and owners leave and you're just left in it ownership will automatically revert to you if your the only person in the group and you don't invite anyone after 48hours it will disband. if the owner leaves a group and doesn't make anyone a group owner the group will have no owner and no one can then become owner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.