Here we go again

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Normally, I too would be frustrated but I've been building new stores on other virtual worlds lately and OMG, it's so nice to come back to SL.  I never thought I'd say this but for the most part, it runs pretty good compared to others.

One trick that sometimes work is when you just type in your sim when you log in or relog and type in your sim.  Not the greatest work around but it does work more often than not.

nope , ill log out and try what you say and yes you are right SL is very good most of the time but for about a week now its been a little wonky, we have race track and we race our cars up there but lately it's been impossible we keep going off into never never land all the time,making it impossible to race.

Re starting does nt seem to help

tried that but got sent to that safe hub again, but i just got a message from my security system saying " the scripts have stopped working but are ok now " so looks like i m back online

Nope that did nt work, i got a message saying the region is nt available grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Finally made it

But can. walk, chat takes  about 30 sec to show if at all grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You're describing lag, and lots of it. Are you the owner of this sim or do you just own a region?  If the latter; check and see if somebody is into breedables-they are lag generators par excellence.  I'm bringing this up because a friend owns a quarter sim and both her neighbors are into breedables (horses and Meroos), and they are lagging her section nearly to death since both neighbors have their breedables near her quarter so they don't cause the neighbors to have too much lag.

Anyway, what you are describing is lag.  Find the cause and get rid of it.  That's all you can do.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.