REZ

Volt240

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello Volt and welcome to SL Forums. If i understand right what you say, obviously we have no more or many available prims to rezz additional stuff. Check out how many prims you have available. In V3 give the command: Menu World --> Place profile --> About land --> 3rd tab called "Objects". If you see 0 or few available objects (prims) you have to delete some of the stuff you have already rezzed and after you can rezz again new stuff.

If you are in a Linden home, you have a total prim allowance of 117 prims.  Your house doesn't count against that total (That's a special feature, only true for Linden homes.  Everyplace else, your house counts against the prim allowance for the parcel.)  You can do quite a lot of decorating within 117 prims, but only if you pay close attention to how many prims each object you rez takes. You can find a good sculpty sofa that uses only 3 or 4 prims, for example, but you can find others that easily have 20 prims or more.  I have a vase of prim roses that use 75 prims. (I never rez it.)  Anyway, shop wisely and stay within a prim budget.  The only way to increase your prim allowance is to own more land, and that costs L$.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.