[Resolved];Everything keeps getting worse,

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So today I logged on and everything was fine, I could see myself, I could see others, and I could do everything just fine. 

Then my internet crashed, so I logged back on, and I couldn't rez myself at all.  Everyone else was fine, and they could see me, but I couldn't see me.  So I figured I'd relog and it'd work.

Nope.  So after an hour of this, I reinstalled it.

Now when I log in, it gets to about 90% and my display driver crashes.  Every time.

It worked fine this morning and for the last four months, what the hell's going on now?

*I've tried using diferent viewers, I've tried rebaking, I've tried clearing my cache, too.

*Update* I can log in via Singularity now, but I still can't see myself.  Boy, this is fun.

It sounds like you have a connectivity issue.  It may be something you can solve by simply rebooting your router.  Unplug it from the power for a few minutes while you go get a sandwich, then plug it back in.  That should clear its RAM and give it a chance to grab your IP address fresh.  With luck, that should do it.  If not, though, you may need to do some detective work.  Take a look at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Checking_for_packet_loss_%28network_lag%29 for basic instructions about how to check for packet loss and how to do a ping test to see where there may be a bottleneck in the pipeline between your computer and LL's servers.  

Alright.. I'll try. And I apologise for being so rude, It's.. Beh, It's not a great day, and this whole mess didn't make it better.

*Sigh, power cycling my modem and router didn't do anything. I'm going to lose my head soon.

**Resolved**

I'm pissed. I did everything.  

Power cycled, restarted my desktop, cleared my cache, reinstalled my viewers, CHANGED COMPUTERS,

and I fixed it by changing my outfit.

You said your display driver crashes.  That could mean your driver got corrupted with the first crash.  Try uninstalling your old driver and reinstalling with a fresh copy of the current driver for you video card.

But that doesn't answer why your other computer is having the same issue (I think that's what you indicated with your "update").  Check the connections on your router and modem.  Power cycle them again but this time leave them unplugged for about 5 mins (to allow a good cool down).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.