Sign in to follow this  
bradpitt7

login failure, i can not entrance in second life, ican not loguin to second life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

We cannot restart your sim.  We are all residents like you, not Lindens.  When a sim owner or a Linden restarts a sim, it usually takes less than 10 minutes. You will not be able to log in to your sim or TP to it if it happens to be off line at the time, but you should be able to log on elsewhere in SL.  Wait a few minutes and your sim will be back on line.

4 answers to this question

We cannot restart your sim.  We are all residents like you, not Lindens.  When a sim owner or a Linden restarts a sim, it usually takes less than 10 minutes. You will not be able to log in to your sim or TP to it if it happens to be off line at the time, but you should be able to log on elsewhere in SL.  Wait a few minutes and your sim will be back on line.

Does anyone really know what this guys problem is? I gather he can't log in.........and I also gather this is been going on for at least a couple days. I haven't see the error message, accurate discription, any specs at all.........nothing. Just 4 or 5 threads with meaningless talk about logging in.

It has actually been going on since October 8. He doesn't respond to requests for more information, so there's no way to figure out what the problem is, or whether he is even reading our replies.

That's what I thought............I guess I'm done trying to help him. I might change my mind if he decides to help us help him..........I'm not holding my breath though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.