hello sir,my problem is my magic box is not on the place,i paid rent just now may i able to receive?

gaury

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

sir, Iam a new MSSS member and i  have a problem.my box disappear.i think i forgot to pay rent. so that i paid rent few minutes ago.may i receive my magic box.because i spent so many  days and nghts for making objects. so i am worrried for that. and so many complaints received from marketplace.pl give me suggetions. thank you.

3 answers to this question

Although we are only regular members of the forum. My advice would be to check the lost and found folder and see if your magic box is in there. It should be somewhere in your inventory. Do a search for "magic Box". No one can take your box from you.

If it was returned because you didn't pay your rent then it is in your inventory. please let us know if you find it.

We don't have it.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Hello gaury and welcome to SL Forums. If you forgot to pay the rent and your stuff returned to you, normally you will find it into the folder "Lost and found" in your main intentory. In addition is possible to see there a coalesced object. A coalesced (or grouped) object contains multiple objects which appear as one entry in a resident's inventory marked with the Image:Inv_item_object_multi.pngsign. This can happen either via auto-return or when multiple objects are selected and taken at once. Coalesced objects can not be attached to an avatar. Go to an sandbox or somewhere you have rights for rezz to retrieve them. For more details and tips, check out the following link: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/How_to_retrieve_coalesced_items

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.