Help, my item disappeared while rezzing attempt. It's not anywhere!!!!

Ell Inglewood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

On October 8th, I was trying to bring a rez box, filled with meeroo nests, out of my inventory.  I was having some lag problems that day and I received that little blue note that says "unable to rez item here" or something like that.  Since I live there and never have problems like that, I waited a few minutes and tried again.  This time the item simply just disappeared.  It isn't in my inventory and isn't anywhere on the land.  I've spoken to my landlord/sim owner and she's tried to find it as well but it isn't there.  I checked all through my inventory, doing a name search.  I also used wireframe on the land to make sure it wasn't someplace else.  It is gone.  I've cleared my caches, restarted my computer and even tried logging in on a different computer just in case.  It wouldn't be such a huge deal to me except that the rez box contains four nests I need!!  Any ideas on how to get it back or is it even possible?

Thanks in advance?

Ell Inglewood

2 answers to this question

This seems to be a problem for Meeroo owners.  We've seen it a few times before you.  If you're a Premium member, connect with Live Chat and get their help recovering the items.  If not, you may be able to get help from the merchant who sold them to you -- a redelivery, perhaps.

• Like 1

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do short of redelivery. It is so frustrating when this happens, but it happens and not just with Meeroo's. Write the seller and see if they will resend your lost items. This is something that has happened to everyone one time or another.

Hugs to you and good luck. :smileyhappy:

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.