Product not delivered seller not responding

Phydeaux Felisimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I bought one of your royal ermine cloak from SL market.. but never received it online
Order number: 1281068648Purchased using: L$
 Item: *MG King Cape, black, medieval king by Marlene Quantity: 1 Price: L$190
Order total: L$190

Thank you
Phydeaux Felisimo

I contacted the seller but no response

My advise, just keep trying (maybe give them a shout once a day)... most merchants are nice & helpful (this is my impression)

Although there is a few very rotten apples out there, most merchants realize that providing terrible customer service (or none at all) is a good way to put yourself out of business in less than a year. Natural market forces serve to eliminate the remainder eventually.

So give them a bit of time... remember behind most "business" in SL it is usually just one person -- maybe two -- you never know when someone is off on a little holiday to see family, or perhaps laying in hospital recovering from illness. Try to be patient and give them the same chance you might give a long distance friend time to respond when you don't know their situation...

Creating positive word of mouth is the most effective (and cheapest) form of advertising. Providing negative experience for customers is the most effective way for any merchant to give themselves negative press. I hope this merchant thinks the same way! Best of luck :)

You will not be charged if you didn't receive it. Failures on delivery are on Market Place side, not on creator. Double check your transactions to be sure you were charged, send a notecard, not an IM. Merchant's IM's cap, and they do not get them. If that doesn't work, and after a few days, leave a review that the merchant is not giving good customer service. But don't do that unless you were charged and a few days goes by after you send a notecard.

The merchant has nothing whatsoever to do with marketplace deliveries. File a support ticket with LL, who is in charge of deliveries and who take a fee from the merchant to do so.

If it is a copy item and you can get a quick response from the merchant, he can redeliver, but keep in mind when you buy something from the MP it is not the merchant who will be delivering the product.

Merchants don't control marketplace deliveries, but they do control their end of the relationship with the customer.

I must most emphatically urge merchants to control what they do control.

The Lindens aren't going to do it for you; if they can't even do their job, they certainly aren't going to do yours.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.