Ok so i bought an item from this person ,and never got them item what do i do?

creepz Silversmith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Yes i bought these shoes from the guy known as Coke  and have no received them yet and it has been atleast 5 days since i been waiting for them, and i am losing my interest because this is not a good look for him, so can some one tell me what to do. I left him a notecard of proof that a i bought his shoes. He hasn't replied back to me and it is making me quite mad

4 answers to this question

First of all, please remove his name from your post so that you don't get in trouble here for violating Community Standards.

Then, consider the possibility that the seller hasn't been in world for a few days (this is a weekend, you know, and most of us have RL to tend to) so he may not have received your note.  If he hasn't been in for a while, it's also rather likely that he will never receive it, because his "in box" has capped.  If he has received more than 25 IMs, group notices, group invitations, notecards, and objects, the system will simply be trashing any new ones without delivering them.  So, tomorrow, send your notecard again. 

If you still don't hear back in a couple of days, file a support ticket and include the purchase details.  If you're lucky, LL can sort out the issue.  This sounds like a private sale, though, so unless you actually have a transaction record that shows you paid him for shoes, LL's records will simply show that you gave him a gift of L$.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.