How many alts can a person have in second life?

CherryPie69 Juneberry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

The number used to be 5 per email.  I don't think I've ever heard any revision to that number so that's what I would say is the "official" number.  I know of some who have many more than 5 alts..........I don't know if they tie those accounts to different emails or all to one.  I doubt LL keeps tabs on such things.......hell, I doubt they could keep track of that anyway with all the free accounts without any verification of who's who anyway.

How many alts do you think you need anyway?

Currently, you can create:

• Up to five accounts per household.
  • No more than two accounts in a single 24-hour period.

Alt accounts must adhere to all Second Life policies. For example, by agreeing to the Terms of Service (TOS) you agree to provide truthful and accurate information about yourself when you register for accounts; that includes not only your contact information and real name but also whether this is your first free basic account or a new alt (see TOS section 2.1). People who do not provide truthful information risk losing their accounts.

See more official information about alt accounts at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Alt_Account_FAQ

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.