Cannot change quanity in my basket

Mama Norfolk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have  been trying to change quanities in my marketplace basket for a bout a week now and it keeps going to a page saying So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back! We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly. Does anyone know what the problem is ?

• Moderators

Mama Norfolk wrote:

I have  been trying to change quanities in my marketplace basket for a bout a week now and it keeps going to a page saying So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back! We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly. Does anyone know what the problem is ?

Greetings Mama Norfolk!

I have reviewed your account on the SLM web site and there are no products showing in your shopping cart.

If you still see items in your Shopping Cart please try clearing your browsers cache and any SLM cookies to see if that corrects the issue.

If it does not correct the issue, please submit a Support Case under Marketplace - General Marketplace Issues and include screenshots showing the items in your cart and I will be able to submit that information to the Marketplace Team.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.