Lets Chat(:

CharmaHawkins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, my name is Karma(They already had a Karma with a K, therefore my CH name.. lol). I'm 16 years old and LOVE to talk. I can talk about all kinds of stuff and and open to learning about to new things. So, if anyone would like to talk about anything, that's cool with me. I'm not a mean person, I don't judqe. I know I sound like a complete moron riqht now. But, truth is, its 3 in the morninq, I'm kinna sleepy and just feel like talking to someone who I don't really know and who I can really just have a conversation with. So, if thats you, lets chat(:

CharmaHawkins wrote:

Hey, my name is Karma(They already had a Karma with a K, therefore my CH name.. lol). I'm 16 years old and LOVE to talk. I can talk about all kinds of stuff and and open to learning about to new things. So, if anyone would like to talk about anything, that's cool with me. I'm not a mean person, I don't judqe. I know I sound like a complete moron riqht now. But, truth is, its 3 in the morninq, I'm kinna sleepy and just feel like talking to someone who I don't really know and who I can really just have a conversation with. So, if thats you, lets chat(:

I don't want the

FBI

taking my

computer away so I won't be

chatting to you here. I would suggest that you go inworld and find someone to

chat to there, although if you aren't rping an annoying

teen then maybe you should fo back to

Facebook where the rest of your gang will be

hanging out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.