support email?

JakeRingtail

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi when I log in I get this message: Login Failed: unable to connect to a simulator which is because i made a group with an invalid character in the name, which is causing my logins to fail. It seems the only way to resolve this is to have an admin get into my account and delete the group. Is there an email or anything I can use to contact an admin so I can use my account again? This is pretty much the only way I can resolve this issue. thanks!

BTW I emailed support@secondlife.com and I got a return message all in japanese so Im guessing thats not the right email

2 answers to this question

The most effective method anyone has suggested so far is to go in world as an alt and convince other people in your group to leave it, so that the group dies on its own within 48 hours.  If you can't do that for some reason, the next best route is to use Live Chat (if you are a Premium member).  Failing that, the only remaining option is the email address you already tried, which hardly ever responds in Japanese.

Hello again JakeRingtail. In addition Rolig's answer you can try to use the toll free numbers to speak directly with LL asking for support. They are most for billing issues but several users got help this way. You find them here. 

On the other side try if it is possible to fix the problem alone as Rolig suggested and also me in your previous thread some earlier.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/Login-Failed/qaq-p/1107061

(The mail is correct. Maybe you get a reply in Japanese because accidentally you changed the

codification in your browser under Menu View if you use Internet Explorer).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.