HELP!! I can't use Marketplace! It's been 3 days.

Lyric Lacourte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I can't use marketplace!

When I go to check out it gives an error message thatt says something like: "We've been notified about this and we will get to it shortly. Shortly has been 3 days now =(.

I saw an update that says it's been fixed as of yesterday, but mine still isn't! VERY frustrating! Is anyone else having this problem with their shoppigng cart?!  0.o

2 answers to this question

Hello Lyric. The fact is that many users have problems with Marketplace, especially after the Marketplace Maintenance in 13th of September. On the other side performance on the site (for most users) is back to normal again. Clear your browser's cache and relog to your dashboard. Alternatively try another browser. If the problem remains, submit a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/  --> Marketplace --> General Marketplace issues and wait for a reply. Good luck.

As you've probably seen in the grid status reports, LL has had several problems with Marketplace this past week.  The latest reports do say that the problems were resolved yesterday, but it's not uncommon for new bugs to surface after they have been doing big repairs.  I know it's frustrating, but I suggest being patient for another day or two to see if things improve.  You can also submit a support ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ to let them know that there's another person having problems. I'm sure that LL isn't happy about losing income when the software acts up either.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.