Green Eggs no ham/Where are my friends???????

GenysisGwynn Nicoletti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello I'm currently using the initial version of Firestorm (v2.5.1.16671) and  two things, the first, every time I log on there's a green marbled colored egg attached to me, I mean EVERYTIME, I log on I have to detach it from me, and secondly, my friends/communication/groups icon is missing, then just happened 2 minutes ago, I tried logging out and logging back in, but that didn't work. Can anyone help me with either of these???

Much appreciation

GG

2 answers to this question

LOL... That's the first time I've heard it described as a marbled egg.  Most people say they have a rock attached to them.  Anyway...... That's the Firestorm bridge.  Firestorm uses it to enable several very cool features: long distance radar, area search, and the built-in flight feather that lets you fly above the 300m ceiling.  Very occasionally it rezzes strangely, so you click on Avatar >>> Avatar Health >> Recreate LSL Bridge.  That will repair the bridge, make it invisible and MUCH smaller.

Your People icon should be on the bottom task bar with the other icons.  If it isn't, click on that area and select People from the menu to make it appear.  I have customized my own task bar by deleting about half of the icons I never use.  That also means that you have more space to  drag the right edge of your chat bar to the right to make it bigger.

BTW, the Firestorm support people have a very good wiki with troubleshooting tips for questions like this.  Take a look at http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=firestorm_troubleshooting

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.