Not being paid for Marketplace Orders!

Happyholly Grigges

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is this just happening to me? I see my magic box emails telling me things are being delivered, but I am not getting emails that there was an order for them. So, I go and check my marketplace transactions and there are no orders for items that are being sent out.

I even had a customer contact me this morning saying that Marketplace said that their order did not go through and the money was returned to them, however she got the item. She was nice enough to pay me for the item.

What is going on. How much is being given away that I don't know about. O-o I am thinking of pulling in my magic boxes till I can figure out what is going on.

Anyone else having trouble?

Holly

well i tried several of times to get items from the marketplace but now it says it fails or error was not able to send item?

really now i still look noobish with no hair and objects to add on its that update i think or maintance they shouldnt have done anything to the marketplace :\ i miss xstreet

Had the opposite happen to me.  Someone selected 2 of the same item.  One was delivered, the other was not.  MP transactions showed one as failed, one as complete, but my SL Account transactions showed I got paid for both items!  It was a copyable item, so there was no need for the double purchase, so I just sent a refund for extra payment, minus the MP commission of course... :smileymad:

This second problem sounds not unlike the result I got when I tested an intentional order of an item that hed been removed from box but not deleted from marketplace (pursuant to previous problem).

You can file a JIRA and wait for Dakota to tell you that you didn't synch, but you're going to be stuck with this if it's what happened in my case.

The item duplication in my case was on the same order, although I had not used the shopping cart.

It's happened to me today, the marketplace transaction history says the item was not delivered, and I was not paid, but my magic box emailed me to say it's delivered.

Apart from that over the past couple of days I have had a couple of 'user exceptions', which have caused failed deliveries, when over the 2 or 3 years I have been a merchant, I can say 99.9% of deliveries have been fine.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.