how do i sent the gift i purchased inworld to my friend..

SexyDreams Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

if the item is transferable, you can send it your friend by selecting "share" in the menu choice while the object is in inventory. then from the people choices, select your friend's name there.

another method is drop the item directly to an IM window of chat with your friend... or when the two of you are inworld together, you can drop the item directly onto their avatar, dragging the item out from your inventory.

...of course if the item is not transferable than you are SOL for sending to anyone.

You can only send items to other folks if they are TRANSFER. Hopefully you gift was that. Depending on your viewer, you open there profile and then you can "share" the item with them. Basically this involves dragging the item or the folder into their profile window. Since different viewers have different methods for this, it is difficult to give precise steps. Hopefully you can either find a "share" button or see a slot on your viewer where you can drag over items.

If  you gifts are NOT transfer, there is no way to send to your friend. Sorry. One easy way is to shop on the Marketplace where you can easily "gift". Many inworld store also have gifting options for buying.  Hopefully this info got you a little further along the path. I have NO idea about the "channel" you mentioned; completely new to me so can't refer to that info.

Hope it all works out!

When you say, " the tips said something bout a channel that it had to be sent over.."  do you mean the vendor said something like "If you want to send this as a gift,  say your friend's name on channel 5 in the next 30 seconds and then pay"?  

If that's what you mean, the vendor is asking you to say 

/5 Innula Zenovka

if you want to send me a present.    Then the vendor looks up my uuid using an external service and sends the item to me rather than to you.

If you've already bought it and it's no transfer, I'm afraid you're out of luck.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.