Ok, so...anyone actually MADE(created!) a freind from scratch or found code(A.I)?

Poenald Palen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yeah, this is kind of a funny thought. What kind of A.I base did you use? I mean, it could be a chat bot or maybe even something along the lines of Szarga with living evolving creatures! Simple stuff that is not fully A.I (I mean, some would say all A.I is not truly intellegence but just fancy show stuff that is horribly not equal to even a ants mind) so....yeah, actually MADE a freiind from scratch or found parts? Anyone?

I havn't, though it sounds interesting. Maybe not a freind per se, but a helper or some kind of fun free thing that just does it's thing all day, whatever that might be lol. I know swarm scripts, pets have this stuff. But, this is a sort of fun thought from the name of this forum! Make a freind...I mean, from scratch!? lol. SO, why not...anyone created a freind?

Those ones learn responses and record them I gues lol. Jabbarwacky does this. Very weird chat bots, they pull entire sentences to try and talk and basically you get some odd replies and character or mood shifts lol...or nonsense!

http://www.jabberwacky.com/ is weird but basically spits out what it heard. So, it sort of basically asks others to teach it...sort of. lol. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.