sign in issues, account issues, L's got deleted!!! i had about 350L's!!wat should i do???

TattooedDoll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

so i tried signing in. it wouldnt let me... i knew my password was right so i signed in from the web browser, it let me, i tried signing in again on the actual game thing and it wouldnt let me.... like reallyyy??? wats going on, i check my account on the web browser and it tells me i created this account todaaayyy!!! ive been here for like 2 weeks!!! and i had about 350 L"s and they're no longer there... i still cant login to the game tho... all this im doing thru we browser!! im like reaaalllyyy maddd....i got money investeddddd... sooo pleaseee helppp!!!:matte-motes-evil:

2 answers to this question

I checked inworld and your account shows your SL birthdate to be August 21st for me so that part looks ok. What you saw may have been a temporary glitch and same for the Lindens. Is it still showing that for you?

If you are using the official viewer 3 from the main download page, TattooedDoll without Resident will work just fine. If you're using the Phoenix viewer (not Firestorm) then add Resident as the last name.

When you try logging in, is the process failing at the username/password stage saying one or other is incorrect or is login failing further into the process and if so, at what point? Quote any error message please.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.