I featured an item in marketplace and paid 899 for 7 days in home page and I don't see it anywhere.

Shine Messmer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

The homepage enhancements (and all enhancements for that matter) are useless unless you are paying a lot of money, just save your money and don't waste it on the MP enhancements. You have to remember that the Homepage only displays so many items per view and with the many people paying to be there the chances of you seeing your own item is slim. Also, even though the Lab will deny it, I think that the merchants who have paid the highest price have a priority. 

Every time you refresh the home page in Marketplace, it displays a new set of "featured" items in that scrolling display. If you had the patience to sit there, refreshing the screen over and over, and scrolling through all 18-20 panels each time, I bet you'd find your ad in there somewhere. (I just went through it 4 times, which overtaxed my patience. :smileytongue: ) Paying L$899 for an enhanced listing gets you in the pool, but it's a huge pool. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.