capped messages

Razberi Sorbet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Nope.  Your "in box" holds a maximum of 25 IMs, group notices, group invitations, notecards, and objects that have been sent to you while you were not in world (or were in busy mode).  Anything that arrives after the box is full is discarded  ... not sent to Lost & Found or trash, not returned to the sender ... and the sender does not receive any notice of the delivery failure.  If you have reached the cap, anything after that is gone forever.

No, unfortunately it doesn't help. Even though the IM's have been forwarded to e-mail, they still sit in your "in box," where they still count against the cap. It's a real bummer, but that's the only way that LL can keep stuff from piling up in accounts while the owners are long gone from SL.

Yeah, group notices add a lot. The biggest number of capping complaints we see here, as you know, is due to people buying WAY too many things on Marketplace when they aren't in world to receive them. They blame Marketplace or the merchants for non-delivery, but the problem would never arise if they would buy fewer things and only do it when they are in world. However you look at it, the cap is a frustration. Unfortunately, I don't see much way for LL to do away with it.

Hi i am kasumi Zhora I recieved E-mail and saw my page your infomation for my payment,

but I 'm check it out my credit card , no problem .Whats happen for me?

You knows I was already updated my credit card about 3mounth ago.

nothing problem for my side ,

please check it out your system .

if something find please tell me soon.

thank you

Kasumi Zhora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.