Non copyable items did not return

Allan1991

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i had 7 or 8 bloodlines blood tanks that i spent alot on and my land had somesort of overload or something and the iitems did not get returned and bloodlines told me to sumbit it o this support site how to i get my items back cause i canot afford to get them again they did not go into my lost & found folder or in the trash i cheched the region for any sign of them and did not find them so i was very pissed off

cause i need those items in the rp game and i do not know whta i can do to get them back i also tried clearing the ceach nd reloging nothing then eather i tried going on the beta grid becasue i was told items get sent there to the lost and foun the same results of nothing being in  any of my foulders so can this please be resoled i ealy need the help

3 answers to this question

When items are returned, they are packed into a single coalesced object.  This will appear in your inventory with an icon that looks like a stack of boxes.  The name will be random and could be something like Object.  So it is very hard to located sometimes.  If you haven't relogged since the items were returned, you can usually find them in the Recent folder.  Otherwise you will have to search your inventory a little deeper.

--Cinn

Hopefully, they have been returned as a coalesced object as Cinn mentioned.

If not and you have Premium membership you can submit a ticket for lost inventory. This option is not open to Basic members. If the items are worth a lot to you, consider taking out Premium membership on a monthly $10 basis and cancel when Support sort it for you but that of course is not guaranteed as they may be gone forever.

Accessing the beta grid to try and recover lost items has not worked for years and is a waste of time as you have discovered.

I don't think this is the "support site" that blooldines wanted you to submit to. This is just a forum of folks (some quite old by SL standards) who try to help out. We are only residents like you. Aside from really searching for coalesced objects (icons that look a bit like a group of Lego blocks - different from the typical object icon) and clearing your cache (manually) , you can submit a ticket if you are a premium member.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

If the items DID just disappear (and this happens more than many of us would like) then sending in a ticket RIGHT AWAY is your only real option. Sometimes things do come back after time. I had a friend who lost her no copy AO and it returned in her lost and found two months later. So you may get your lost items back -- or not. It is something that we all have to deal with. I lost over $1000 US worth of home and garden items a few months ago. We move on.

Good luck finding your items.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.