No Option to Upload Mesh

London Dailey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First, I have payment info on file and I've completed and passed the quiz.  I tried all the different versions of the viewers listed in the forums and in the wiki.  I joined the Mesh group and I went to the mesh sims using the mesh viewer and I don't have an option to upload mesh.  If I go to upload the pop out menu DOES NOT have model as an option.  Its just the regular upload options.

This has been like this since June or July.  I've only been able to try mesh once on the beta grid a while back.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  I'm using a mac if that matters.

I have had that problem before on my macbook pro where it wont show the upload option, I do not know if it is specific to mac or just a regular problem however I have found this to fix it, I know you said you have but make sure you have the latest viewer installed with a clean install, meaning remove all other viewers, associated files and caches from you computer before installing the latest viewer. Then once you log on wait untill all your inventory downloads every last thing, once it does if you do not have the upload option available you can either wait a bit and it will show up or just relog and it should be there as soon as you relog and your inventory downloads again if not immediately. Hope this helps :D

• 3 weeks later...

I tried all the suggestions listed.  They only kind of work.  I was able to get the option to upload mesh BUT I can only get it sometimes and when I get to the upload window, it won't allow me to upload.  But progress was made so I'm partially thrilled.  Thanks or all the suggestions and help.  If anyone has suggestions for me to actually be able to upload now that I sometimes have the option I'd love to hear them.  =)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.