Unable to create requested object. Object is missing from database for 9 mos, done everything

Rex Setzer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

get this when i log in, and when i TP.

happens regarless which viewer. removed ALL attachments, all clothing. (character test) my av is a complete noobie at this point. have done everything suggested in other topics with the same problem.

of course support is of no help since i am not a paid account. can't even submit a case. even though i have spent countless real $ in world, that doesn't matter to them, i can't ask for help.

1 answer to this question

That message usually indicates that some scripted item that you are wearing is looking for another object that it is meant to rez or link to.  If you have used the Phoenix or Firestorm viewers, my guess is that the missing item is the bridge that both of them use to facilitate their radar and TP functions.  The old Emerald viewer used to have a similar feature.  Open your inventory and look for a folder labelled #Phoenix or #Firestorm.  If you aren't currently using one of hose viewers, I'd suggest simply deleting the folder. If you are, then the best idea is to visit the Phoenix/Firestorm in-world group and get their advice about repairing or replacing the folder.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.