How do you change tags

Rexella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I joined a club but they say I am not a member because I do not show their tag on my head.

I only see personal names on heads not groups what are they talking about tags and there is no activate button on

their profile.  Please tell me about what to do because I would like to dance at this club.

4 answers to this question

Well, basically to activate a group tag you go to  the people Tab on the right, choose My Groups, find your group, right click on it and choose Activate. That will put the group's tag above your head.

To see tags and what not, go to Me > Preferences > General and choose which tag options you want.

In addition, none of that will work if you are not a member of their group, you must first join their group by clicking on a group joiner. Then the group will be listed under your My Groups.

• Like 1

Check on the first page of your preferences to see if you have yours set to hide group tags, that would explain why you don`t see any. You will also be able to see which one you are wearing too unless you have also hidden your own name tag.

You can activate a different tag by going to your list of groups and in your contacts or people window & choosing the group you want to activate.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.