Issues buying Lindens due to current us balance?

Shawn Indiawood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I try to buy lindens I keep getting this error

We are unable to complete your request

Could not charge account

The system encountered an error while processing your order, please try again.

Buy Linden Dollar Order

$L 622

Estimate total cost 

US$ 2.80

Current US$ 1.93

Estimated Ammount Due

US$ .87  

I have not been able to buy Lindens for couple of weeks and contributed this issue due to my bank.  I thought they may have blocked any transtation due to suspicious activity.  When I finally gave in and headed to my bank today, they said that they did not block anything on my card and that I'm still good to go.  So I reexamined the issue and I am stumped. What could be the problem be?  

Thanks for your help!  

added:

When I try to up the Lindens I want to buy, that .87 cents changes to 90 cents.  Then tried to buy 800 lindens , that 90 cents went to a dollar.  Every time I try to up the price, it keeps displaying the same error over and over.  

Well Charlotte, either youre just being rude or dense here.  You cannot buy 100 lindens worth of as you have to buy $2.50 as a minimum amount you which comes around 500 lindens.  And I would apprechate your being less abusive and be more apprechative of the issues here.  Just show what kind of character you are.  Thank you for trying to help.  As much it was not, I apprechate your input.  

Edited:

I have solved my problem.  Upon realizing that $1.93 was meant for me to spend or withdraw, as for spending it would not do, so I removed the problem by fowarding that money to paypal.  Now I am able to buy lindens again.  

5 answers to this question

Well dear, it appears that you don't have enough real money to cover the purchase transaction, specifically 87 cents.

You are trying to buy 622 linden dollars.

The cost is 2 dollars and 80 cents.

You only have available one dollar and 93 cents.

You need 87 more cents.

I suggest putting more money into your real world account or trying to purchase less linden dollars. 

Assuming you have $3.00 ish in your account (and that isn't really a stretch :D) there simply may be an issue with the system. I have only tried to by lindens a time or two and was never able to. I just got something like "we can't process this" message. So not necessarily YOU.

I would call up billing or talk to live chat if you are premium and see if they can help.

f you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

• US/Canada: 800-294-1067
  • France: 0805-101-490
  • Germany: 0800-664-5510
  • Japan: 0066-33-132-830
  • Portugal: 800-814-450
  • Spain: 800-300-560
  • UK: 0800-048-4646

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277

The billing team is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

Maybe they can at least tell you what they think the issue is. The other choice would be to change your payment info to another card or Paypal. Someone mentioned on this board that there is now a charge for that though, so maybe not your first choice :D.

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.