new mesh viewer still wont let me upload a mesh?..the upload mesh option isnt there?

ste Shadowcry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok ive done everything i can ..took the test have payment details registered downloaded mesh viewer changed my pasword gone to a mesh enabled sim..and still the option to upload model dosent appear..its exatcly the same as a normal viewer i can only upload PICTURES still. What exactly am i doing wrong?..this is begining to grate on me slightly...i know this is a new thing LL have introduced but seriously does it have to be such hassle to upload your own content..If anyone could tell me what im doing wrong i would be most gratefull..thanks :)   

Thanks to everyone who replied for trying to help.. i have installed the the viewer suggested and now i dont even have an option to go to a mesh enabled sim.. i think my best option would be to go through my pc and unistall everything associated with sl as it seems it may be still reading data from the old normal viewer when installing that may be stored somewhere.

Just to update i have now been able to find the upload model function:))  thanks to everyone who posted  answers here your help has been gratefully appriciated..

3 answers to this question

You need a mesh viewer, a mesh enabled sim, Payment Info on File (or Used) AND you need to complete the MESH tutorial here:

https://secondlife.com/my/account/mesh-landing.php

You can check your mesh upload status HERE : https://secondlife.com/my/account/mesh.php

Edit: Mesh enabled sims have started. I was at one yesterday. LL says that the whole grid should be done by the end of the week.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.