Error 500 in creating a Linden Home

Darastyx Woodrunner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello all  =)

Im trying to get a Linden home but it seems its not going through.  I've chosen a home ( Meadowbrook - Mountain View 2) and checked the "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" checkbox, then clicked the Accept button and I continuosly end up getting the 500 error below.

Please note I did abandon a previous home last Thursday and made sure it was clear of my name.  A day after, someone else had occupied it, so I know the land was cleared from my name.

Since Thursday 29 July 2011 to the time stamp of this post,  I have continuously received the following error message:

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/lindenhomes/receipt.php. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.  Here are some suggestions:

• Reload this web page later.

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

I have tried to create the home on IE, Firefox and Chrome as well as choosing different styles and  themes recieving the same error each time since last Thursday.  (28 July 2011)

Note: Firefox doesnt report a 500 error. It only returns a blank page.

Anyone know a work around for this or had a simular problem and have it resolved? 

Thanks in Advance 

Edits:

(Mon. 1 Aug 2011)  Yes, I have a Premium account  ;)

(Mon. 1 Aug 2011)  Yes I have contacted support and submitted a ticket.  I went into Live-Chat Support on Saturday.  They said there's nothing wrong on their end and to keep an eye on the support ticket and my emails.  So far there hasnt been a reply to the ticket and Im still trying to get the home.   Im still getting the 500 error on the 3 browsers listed above..  

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.