Google Plus Beta Invites! The next big thing in Social Networking!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have posted this on a few sites I am active on, so I figured I would pass it along to my comrads of Second Life.  I have Google Plus beta invites, and if anyone is interested in checking out the next big thing in social networking, send me a message and I will get you invited! There has been over 20 million users sign up, in under a month!

For an invite, send me a message with your Google/Gmail email address, please don't post on the forum, exposing your email is not a good idea, as there have already been email mining fishing attacks spread due to this very nature. 

Thanks!

Jeeper

Roseysun Galicia wrote:

I searched for more information: 

When I signed in with my google account I got a message stating that they were not ready for more people to join.  It could be like what they did with gmail and had it where you could only join if someone currently using it sent an invite. 

You are correct, it's invite only right now, thus this post :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Wow. Golly gosh. Another social networking thingymajig.  Oh, btw, I found this cool new thing called Second Life.  It's a 3D world that you can actually explore and meet friend on, and do so much more. It really is  amazing, but hurry ...LL are in charge of it and it changes fast with next to no resident input. :matte-motes-wink:

Watch out - your Google Profile may be suspended if you use your SL username -or another pseudonym. I had to stop using Google+ because of this.

Many other Second Life users have been suspended as well for the same reason, and a wide debate spread from this.

There has been coverage about this on most SL blogs and even the New York Times, Business Insider and other major news sources.

More links here http://www.flickr.com/photos/opensourceobscure/5915226844

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.