How to make L$

Fredo Burns

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4493 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Me and a friend would like to know some good n' easy ways to earn some L$.

Doesn't have to be alot but not like 1L$ a day and also not something you have to do 24/7.

Neither of us is really good at scripting but we are kinda good at building everything except Vehicles and maybe weapons.

Most things that earn money in SL take lots of time and effort.  Particularly if yo have an inworld shop.

But, you could try selling some of the things you build on the Marketplace...though most items I can think of require some scripting...ie a house needs doors that open, lights that turn off and on, security etc

There are contests you could enter to win linden which you can find in search-events

Check the help wanted forums for a part time job listing or the inworld classifieds

Get a magic box and a place to rez it and just start putting stuff in there that maybe you can sell.

In my own experience, practically anything will sell for 1L eventually, and, actually, again and again, though perhaps very slowly.

But if you have MANY items, on any given day, someone will buy some of them.

$1 US is about the minimum I make on a day when there are no reported malfunctions. Most of my products took me less than 5 minutes to make and cost 20L or less to load as data.

Once you get over 100 things onto the market, it actually becomes hard not to make any money, at least if you keep your expenses down as I do. If you make money faster than you can spend it on new data loads, it will tend to accumulate.

• 5 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4493 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.