big problem cant im

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello..need help

since a few weeks i cant send ims to my boyfriend when he is on another sim and he cant send me..we just dont receive it .when we are on the same land it works.

sometimes even it didnt work from ground to skybox on my land..strange thing is i can im to other friends on my list but not to him.

Also the marking disappears where my friends can see I am online..i get in trouble and get accused of hiding..but i did not remove the mark :(

Its soo weird..help please

For the IM problem, both of you check that you don't have anything on your mute/block lists that relates to other person, if there is anything there, even an object, remove it, if not try defriending each other and adding again.

For the friends permissions, this is a server bug that has been around since July 12th & is there is a full explaination and workaround posted on http://www.phoenixviewer.com/

• 4 years later...

I have the same issue happening just in the last few days between me and my mother only.  We have unfriended and friended each other.. we have checked blocks and mine are clear.  my b/f can talk to her.  I am not on firestorm. So, there has to be something else going on.    Again, this just started on this past thursday between us.  IT's very frustrating  Is there anything else we can try.

thank you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.