Lookin for more friends :]

Deannah Dinzel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Deannah Dinzel

I've been in SL for quite sometime, I've got a few friends, but they tend to get busy often.  I'd like to have a best friend, preferably another girl.  I've got a RL & SL man, same person so I'm not pursuing a relationship, but hey I'll be your sidekick, wing-girl, whatevers.  I'm a Gesture Maker and own my own store, plus I do some hosting at Dirty Secrets.  I really want to hear from you!

Requirements:

- 1 year or more of SL experience.

- Lots of free time!

- Male or Female [ strictly platonic ]

- Human Avi

<3333

Deannah Dinzel

That might work, but I rather have someone come to me and get to know me.  I'm really fun to be around, I love shopping, hanging out at clubs, being goofy.  I just someone to be close with and have a really strong friendship that does transcend into RL as well.

Deannah Dinzel wrote:

Deannah Dinzel

I've been in SL for quite sometime, I've got a few friends, but they tend to get busy often.  I'd like to have a best friend, preferably another girl.  I've got a RL & SL man, same person so I'm not pursuing a relationship, but hey I'll be your sidekick, wing-girl, whatevers.  I'm a Gesture Maker and own my own store, plus I do some hosting at Dirty Secrets.  I really want to hear from you!

Requirements:

- 1 year or more of SL experience.

- Lots of free time!

- Male or Female [ strictly platonic ]

- Human Avi

<3333

Deannah Dinzel

Hi Deannah!  I would love to be your friend!  Look me up in world if you wish!  Far out!

Peace!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.