Can't reset Magic Box; to touch it has NO EFFECT.

Josh Susanto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Whatever it was, I had to go AFK all g#ddamned day, and I made less than 10% of my normal daily sales. 

There bright spot, though, is that I had not bought any kind of listing enhancements for any items, and thus did not pay for listing enhancements on items that would not be available for sale.

I seriously have started to think that someone at LL is out to get me personally, which would be less of a surprise in my case, given the way I have criticized other Linden behavior.

But it's things like this that just encourage me to say that I was right not to trust them in the first place; at least not enough to buy any listing enhancements.

Basically, any way they decide to screw with me, they'll find that I have done at least something in anticipation of their actions in order to mitigate the harm (to myself).

Eventually, I expect they'll either find some way of "accidentally" deleting my whole account, or at least making all the money in it "accidentally" disappear, but, since I'm actually expecting it, they need to consider that if I say I'm prepared for that and that if they do not know how I am prepared for that, doing so might only make the situation even worse than allowing me to continue spinning their behavior as increasingly asinine.

Josh Susanto wrote:

Basically, any way they decide to screw with me, they'll find that I have done at least something in anticipation of their actions in order to mitigate the harm (to myself).

/me runs in and knocks on wood on Josh's behalf..

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.