I bought L$6000 and another L$1000 this payment was successful but it didnt recieve it.

Sarah36 Islay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

I'll be the third. Im sure there are many more. I phoned the UK number and was told to file a ticket. I still have this beside each attempt on my account history some hours on ' LindeX Currency Buy Transaction in Progress'

Editing to add... Paypal tells me the several transactions were succesful and that LL have been paid.

I too am having issues with buy lindens. When viewing my account, I see that the transaction is still in progress, but when I bought the lindens this morning, it indicated that the credit card transaction was successful. The lindens have not shown up inworld, nor on my account balance here.

Check in the account section on the left of your dashbord in "Account History" to see if you have a US$ balance on your account. Sometimes the money just gets credited to your account instead of exchanged into L$.

If you have a credit balance, try again going to https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/buy.php? and buying L$, it should use the credit on your account to pay for them.

OK, don't panic. It's on grid status report, it's a bug, LL is working on it:

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2011/07/22/post1350/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SecondLifeGridStatus+%28Second+Life+Grid+Status+Updates%29

Technical Difficulties With Billing

Some residents may be experiencing issues when attempting L$ purchases. Our payment processor is reporting temporary difficulty. L$ purchase attempts may fail during this time. We are aware of the issue and will update this blog as soon as we have more information.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.