ParkLee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was wondering if any of you could/would
be willing to create a whole avatar based
on my Original Character/Fursona.

Like everything on him like his hair, clothes
shoes, eyes, body. All that. XD

And how much would you charge?

I'm really interested in getting one. n v n

Thank you! <3

(Sorry if I did anything wrong I am very new to
this site)

You probably are going to have to create it yourself.  Custom avatars can be purchased but you will have to discuss that with a creator willing to take on your avatar.  That is asking a lot of someone's time and talent........expect to pay.  Probably a lot.  Best place to ask this question would be in the Commerce section under "Wanted".  This section is not normally visited by the creators you want to ask this question about.

If I understand you correctly you wish to be a fursona/furry? I suggest typing furry in the Marketplace website of Second Life. Loads of amazing stuff is created for furry characters. From cool pierced ears to super sexy tails. Some is very expensive but to start out and to test the looks you can even find some free items there! I myself have furry alts and started out with freebies till I found the uber-cute furry look I was after.

Get in world and visit as many avatar creators you can (skin/shape creators). Find those who you like their work and contact with them. Maybe you find someone that willing to do your custom work. Also take a look at marketplace (maybe you can find there a custom avatar creator straight away).

But I think with petience and a lil work you can make your way, by edit a skin by your own.

I've seen just about every kind of furry imaginable in Sl, so it's actually fairly likely that something already exists that can be modded to make your fursonna. Try looking in one of the really large furry malls, like "Rocket City Furmeet", and see what the vendors there sell. Then contact the makers that are closest to what you want, and see if they or anyone they know does custom modification of their avatars.

Out of curiosity, what is the description of your fursonna? Do you have a good text description you can post here, or a link to art of that character on some other site? I'll bet I could point you to a source for something very close to anything you could imagine.

Given what a high-quality furry avatar goes for in SL (About ten dollars, US), I would expect that if you could find an avatar maker willing to do a one-off custom job, you could expect to pay at least ten times that much, or about $100, and probably a lot more. But if an existing avatar can be modified, by re-texturing, changing the skin, or changing out parts like the ears or tail, or adding wings, or whatever, that could cost a lot less from someone skilled at making modifications.

One good example here. Look on SL Marketplace, and do a search for "Bernese". Now, no one in SL sells a Bernese Mountain Dog furry avatar, but there is a merchant that sells a mod kit for the KZK Husky, that allows you to re-texture the avatar and replace the ears, making something a lot closer to a Bernese. I took that a step further and made my own tail and ears, that I thought looked more like a real Bernese, and added purchased hair and clothes for a complete look. The result was an avatar for one of my own fursonnas that can't be purchased anywhere, and that I am really pleased with.

In your case, a skilled avatar modder could probably make a few specialized textures, apply them to an avatar that you purchased for yourself (by you rezzing the pieces in-world and giving them mod rights) and create your fursonna for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.