oenix

Scarlett Wobbentay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm really fed up with my clothes not being the same people see me in!! I bought an outfit yesterday and i can't wear it! This isn't the first time this is happening!! I'm really thinking about stopping sl!!!Coz i can't waste my time with clothes and i can't enjoy my sl with my friends!! Can someone help!!please

Yes it's not rezzing ..others see me in different clothes!! I;m using Phoenix !! i can actually wear the clothes! i cleared the cache also!! 

3 answers to this question

You should provide more information beside "can't wear". Does it not rez? Or does it rez for you but not for others? Can you actually wear it? What viewer are you using? Have you tried clearing cache?

P.S.: You can edit your question if you click on question options -> edit question.

Whenever you ask a technical question open the viewer and click Help->About. Copy paste that information into your post. You'll get answers that will work for you... well... mostly.

There are large number of causes for clothing not to rez. Actually it is usually the avatar that is not rezzing or not correctly rezzing. Without a good description of how you rez or don't we can give you an answer targeted at your problem.

You can try reading through this article: Avatar Render Problems: Ghost Cloud Smoke Ball Ruth

You should realize this is a Users' Forum. The answers come from other SL users. Your threats of leaving SL and venting your frustration here is an annoyance to most of us. Many people with the answers you may need simply won't reply when they see a post that comes across as having a whinny threatening attitude. I'm not saying you cannot vent all you want, but it is likely to be counterproductive.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.