Does changing your account from basic to advanced cost anything?

allyson16

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Changing appearance and clothes has nothing to do with being Premium. You can find many free stuff on the marketplace, including shapes and skins. Of course, if you want to buy costly items you will need cash.

If you want to go Premium, you will have to register a payment info (credit card) and it will cost you 11.90 US$/month. This allows you to get a Linden home (512 sqm, 117 prims), a 1000 L bonus (paid 45 days after you register Premium) and a 300 L weekly stipend paid every Tuesday. Plus, you will be entitled to Premium support.

• Like 1

allyson16 wrote:

I want to be able to change my avatar's clothes and appearance and I know that changing your account to advanced will do this. Does that cost anything, or is that just when you change your account to premium?

No.  Going to Advanced mode from Basic mode at the login screen, will cost you not one thin dime!  It only costs when you upgrade your account to premium!  Hope this helps! 

Peace!

• Like 1

Basic & Advanced modes are viewer options, they do not change your account at all.

You will find there are lots of different viewers for accessing SL, including some Third Party ones http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory there are slight differences between then, most offering features that are not on the others and your acocunt will work on any of them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.