Well known company refuses support

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Friendly greetings...

A warning to all of you out there:

While requesting support from a UK company in SL that produces items for businesses in SL  I had to wait over a month to get a reply which was incomplete and unprofessional. They state tickets get answered within 2-5 days.

After putting in another question to their support ticket system and waiting for over a week i wanted to check on the ticket and had to find myself suspendet from their website.

This company gets over 15000 L$s each month from me for a subscription to a webbased group system. This is one of the worst support i ever received. Acting like this is totally unprofessional and i see no other choice than warning all of you about their services.

Unfortunately, even large businesses can survive in SL with poor support if there is no competition. Competition is what drives the deals and keeps businesses on their toes.

Hopefully, a better suited replacement is out there for you to work with and I am sure this board can give you some recommendations.  I believe I know who you are talking to and yes, they have gotten too important for themselves and do not respond to support issues which is why I don't use them.

a well known fishing franchise let me down too, they thought they could change the deal that I'd bought in to.

I was contacted earlier on today, they refunded me and told me I wasn't a customer anymore, LOL.

It wasn't really about the money, it was about how their arrogance they could change things at the drop of a hat.

I think they need a bit of competition to wake them up..

I already started doing a website and in world objects to be competition for them in soon future as im sick of this.

I removed all their affiliate vendors from my shop and will replace them with my own systems as soon as i get them ready.

Regards,

DarkMoon Lilliehook

No advertising, please. Link removed. Joanna

DarkMoon Lilliehook wrote:

Friendly greetings...

While requesting support from a UK company in SL that produces items for businesses in SL  I had to wait over a month to get a reply which was incomplete and unprofessional. They state tickets get answered within 2-5 days.

After putting in another question to their support ticket system and waiting for over a week i wanted to check on the ticket and had to find myself suspendet from their website.

This company gets over 15000 L$s each month from me for a subscription to a webbased group system. This is one of the worst support i ever received. Acting like this is totally unprofessional and i see no other choice than warning all of you about their services.

1. The original guy has merged the company with another guy and has taken a back seat.

2. They made support low priority for those not paying for support several months ago.

Ciaran Laval wrote:

DarkMoon Lilliehook wrote:

Friendly greetings...

1. The original guy has merged the company with another guy and has taken a back seat.

2. They made support low priority for those not paying for support several months ago.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Ever-been-mugged-or-robbed-in-SL/td-p/984183

maybe these threads should be joined.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.