Can't get on Mesh viewer/Aditi grid

kayla Mekanic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been wanting to try out the beta mesh feature on the Aditi grid, i followed instructions on wikis and other sites but it still won't let me log in! i keep getting the message "Login Failed. Sorry we couldn't log you in" I typed my password and username correctly but it still won't let me go on the grid :(  is there a step i missed?

kayla Mekanic wrote:

I've been wanting to try out the beta mesh feature on the Aditi grid, i followed instructions on wikis and other sites but it still won't let me log in! i keep getting the message "Login Failed. Sorry we couldn't log you in" I typed my password and username correctly but it still won't let me go on the grid
:(
  is there a step i missed?

Hi, if you change your regular SL password, that should update your account on Aditi after 24 hours or so. If that fails, ask Oskar Linden if he can hook you up, but try the automatic thing first.

kayla Mekanic wrote:

Ohhh i tried that yesterday, but it's been 24 hours... and it still won't let me log in and i don't know how to contact Oskar linden can you help

You can send him an IM in world. I am guessing that you might be a former TSL user? Preview grid access could be one of the loose ends that did not get cleaned up in the migration.

If it is the ID/password that is the problem, this won't help.

But try loging into a specific region like Morris, Murray or another ADITI region. 

Mesh Sandbox 10 - they range from 1 to 32

Mesh City or Mesh City 2 to 4

There is a wiki article on accessing ADITI Preview Grid. I assume you have tried it. But, for others, see: Preview Grid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.