I cann't count objects and prims on edit mode.

Roze Loxely

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello. I updated " Second Life 2.7.4 (235167) Jul  8 2011 11:39:10 (Second Life Release) " today.

and when I edit some objects, objects and prims are not displayed. they are displayed " Objects : [COUNT], Prims : [COUNT] "on editting window. this is important issue.

Where can I get before version ? I cann't wait fix for next version.

10 answers to this question

Don't panic yet.  Wait a little while to do it.  LL has been having issues with asset servers this afternoon.  They are advising ...

[postED July 12th, 2011 4:26 PM PST] We are currently aware of asset server issues. This will cause difficulty with teleports and loading inventory. This has also caused the world map to not be properly loading. Please make sure to save all builds and refrain from making purchases during this time.

It's possible that your problem is relatred and will disappear by itself as they resolve the issue.  If not, then you can panic. Previous versions of the LL viewer are at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Old_versions and you might try any of the Third Party Viewers.

Hi,

I do not know of a better place to ask (I am open to suggestions). I'd like a script to enumerate all objects (each object can have several prims) in a region. The idea is to generate a list of their names. I have found no such script, not even a simple function such as llCountOjbects(regionID, ownerKey). I am open to only being allowed to count objects that I own. Thanks!

You'll have to write your own scanner or adapt one of those available on the market. There is no single LSL function that will do the job for you. If you have access to the Region/Estate tools in your World menu, you can of course get a list of all scripted objects from the Top Scripts function, but that leaves all of the non-scripted objects undetected. The other option, of course, is to use the Area Search function in the Firestorm viewer (World >> Area Search), with which you can can a sim-wide list of all objects, filtered by name, owner, description, or group setting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.