Nothin in Inventory Accessable but shows

DR Forager

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Currently nothing in my inventory is accessable though it all shows. I cannot rez any objects but can create new, cannot use any TP's in my inventory but can TP using the map. This just started and several friends are seeing the same issues. Have changed regions and it makes no difference.

2 answers to this question

Always check the Grid Status page ( http://status.secondlifegrid.net/ ) when you have issues like this.  Right now, here's what it says:

Asset Server and Teleport Issues

Posted by Status Desk on July 12th, 2011 at 09:29 am PDT

[postED July 12th, 2011 4:26 PM PST] We are currently aware of asset server issues. This will cause difficulty with teleports and loading inventory. This has also caused the world map to not be properly loading. Please make sure to save all builds and refrain from making purchases during this time.

• Like 1

Yes I am experiencing the same issues (unable to rez objects and unable to get inventory items from database, even though inventory is loaded), this is highly likely due to an issue with the Linden Labs Asset Servers, I cannot answer this for certain but I have faith that this Asset issue will be addressed and resolved quickly, in fact they may be working on it as we speak! This is also likely related to the recent update to the Linden Labs Viewer 2.7.4 (235167)

The best thing we can do at the moment is enjoy our default library avatars until this problem is fixed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.