Boredom chat. :)

shadow Tyne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm bored and don't know anyone, so I figured I might as well start an idle chat thread to make a couple friends.

Things about me:

Like to Rp but haven't gotten a good start in SL (ferals, Centaur, fantasy, past Rps, family, etc. etc. A lot of things.)

Breed and sells PreciousDragons

Love lots of animals in general.

Write and draw as a hobby.

Generally play SL to relax and have fun.

I don't really know what else to put about me. :P Tonight I'm messing with my Seawolf Gryphon avatar, considering buying an acrobatic saddle for it but not sure if I'd ever use it. What is everyone else up to tonight? Any special plans?

Well, SL can be a bit boring when you're not in the groove with a group or friends.  I do see many spending countless hours in clubs which I can only take now and then or when I've been drinking.  Other than that, I build. I build a lot but yes, that too gets boring so I play WoW.

When I'm in WoW, I am often asked what we do in SL (I have a couple of friends that have come to wow with me) and we really don't have an answer.

Two young boys in a village set out to prove that the wise man of the village was not always right so they set out a plan to trick him.  They would approach him with a small bird concealed behind them in their hands and ask him what they had.  If he could tell them the right answer they would then ask him if it was alive or dead. If he said dead, they would present him a live bird and if he said dead, they would kill the bird before they showed it to him and pronounce that they had fooled the smartest man in their village.

On the day they saw him, they asked what they had in their hands to which he said "A Bird".  The boys reply "Oh yes, but is the bird alive or dead?" to which the wise man declared..."It's whatever you'll have it be".

I'm rarely bored, a variety of interest may be the likely cause.

I enjoy building objects in SL. It's my objective.

I've constructed many different objects and some are pretty good, imo.

I build houses, boats, planes, cranes, engines, castles, offices, miniature cities, roads, bridges, light houses.. I'm forgetting a few things.

I like animals that won't bite, attack or maul me to death.

Building is SL is a hobby, photography, learning, biking, reading.

There is a rumor about a Secret Club for high Ranking Forum Members but even if there was such a club; I wouldn't be able to attend the meeting tonight. :smileysurprised:

Oooh~ Secret club. Lol, it must be interesting.

When asked what you can do in Second life I normally reply 'What can you do in real life?' because I find thats often about true. There are some give and takes, but it normally evens out.

I've tried to start building in SL. Trying to make a small model toy that moves around. It's.. Frustrating. To say the least. Scripting is even more confusing, though. So I've settled on building shapes for now. Working on a cute child shape for those who do family Roleplay. x3 Or just want to walk around SL as a kid.

Well I am a new player of SL,

I joined recently as I have a friend who could never shut up about SL. That makes me pretty wonder in time and registered.

Being new is a hard bit. Really depend who you meet in your first few days as it may afect your wiev of the game.

When I am bored-I chatt with people in IM, or dancing in my favourite club. When I am on a kill bill mode I rather use ingame search for a nice places to spend alone some time.

Oh hai :)

I'm new to the forums, but I'm a not as new noob inworld. I'm 70-odd days old. Awww.

I did the club thing in the beginning but it just wasn't my sort of thing. Now I enjoy exploring, doing hunts, and picking up as many quality freebies as possible hehe :)

Hi... I think I can remember your name when I started a search for people with the same interests.It was about animals and like to meet new friends or something like that.

Well I was bored long time too at SL but now I started to have a few nice animals to breed...my favorite ones are meeroos.

Yes, I´m a little bit crazy I think but I love to watch them and cuddle.

I would like to have a friend like yours, maybe for going out sometimes and someone who is not afraid to visit my house cause there is someone of my friends who does not like animals and since I have so many in my houses he does not come to me anymore:-(

So... would be nice to meet you inworld.:0)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.