id like to receive a detailed transaction report of objects i give out to other people in sl

serena Catseye

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

unfortunaly there was one avie that made a few days in sl icky for lack of better words. i would like to know how for my own sanity to recieve a detailed transaction report of all objects that i gave out on a certain date? one that labels the object name as well.... any advice would be greatly appreciated.

i did not give any poision pen letters ; i gave a club invite to someone and the screamed at me via im stating nasty words. 99.9%  because i stopped imming them all the time. and keeping the friendship rolling.  that why i want to find the detailed log. so i can know its there. 

i have been griefed .. i am not the griefer... that is why id like to know about this ... so i can say look i did this. i really did and not lies that are being told. 

2 answers to this question

Your own Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com should contain a list of every transaction within the past 30 days.  It won't tell you what you gave to each person, but it will tell you who received them and when.  If you gave griefer items or poison pen letters to people, though, I'm sure that at least a few of them will let you know soon enough.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.