some (possible) bugs?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

okay a few possible bugs to report and hope there's a Linden around that can notice and fix them~

. image upload issue:  seems to be happening to latest SL2.0, when I try to upload image it keeps telling me that "filed to upload image, please try it later"   but my L$ was silently charged and the image was there in the next time I log in. this keeps me double-upload images lately and waste me a lot of L$ that I shouldn't have to.   I hope it is just me, but if it really is a bug, somebody please fix it ASAP

. flying for a short distance and then soft-landing, there's a chance that your avatar will walked back to it's departure position. this happened on SL2 many update versions ago, probabliy start from 2.6 update, and I still haven't seen anyone doing anything to fix it.... or it is just happened to me.....? =.=

Hi, the stumble when landing is a known viewer bug, https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SH-1638 - you will have to login at JIRA to see it.

The texture trouble fits with https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/EXP-831 - sculpts are just textures so the same problems apply. This is an old old problem, the system is not careful enough when it checks upload success.

sorry didn't see that >.>

texture upload issue wasn't there before last update so I guess it's new....... guess just not that new anyway......

stumble issue though, I know it's not new but seems like nobody cares and not being fix for a really long time, I wondering what they are doing.... =.=

• 2 weeks later...

i downloaded socend life and when i go to read the terms of service it wont load up and i cant click continue or the check in the box so i think there is a huge and devistated bug here and i think someone of the staff of SL should look into this problem or is SL shut down now?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.