Ruthfix, what is that? Why does it mess up my avatar, brings it back to being skinless and eyeless?

Raiesha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have no idea what this RUTHFIX is, but it seems to make my avatar skinless & eyeless. Has anyone had this problem?

Seems like it takes forever to get this thing off my head, Its like a hairbase or something,, but it totally messes up my avatar. I have used the deruthing rocket many times, and rebaked constantly, THEN I craah when I keep trying...HELP!!

3 answers to this question

Its something that was user made. Take it off by wearing anything called "bald cap", "hair base", "eyebrow shaper", or anything along those lines. You can find one free in your library folder (at the bottom of your inventory) and then within that folder go to the Clothing folder and to Initial Outfits and going to any one of those folders and find a hairbase. Wearing a new hairbase will automatically remove the one you're currently wearing. Then see if the problem goes away. If it doesnt, just do a relog (Me>Exit) and that should save the ner hairbase and when you go to log back in, you should be fine.

If this doesnt help, just let us know by editing your post. Go to the right of your post and click the Options button and then click Edit. Then add in any additional information so we can better assist you

I had that problem once and the only way I could get rid of it was to log in with another viewer (I use phoenix).  I logged in with Kirstens, totally changed everything I was wearing skin/shape/cltohes everything.  Found the ruthhair fix item, deleted it. Logged out and then back in with my phoenix.  All was fine and it never returned

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.