Can someone make me a mole tattoo?

Rexie Babii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can try Punchie Gumbo inworld.  He owns Platinum Tattoos and he has done custom work.  As his IMs may be capped, craft a simple notecard with your request.  You may also need to provide him with a photo of your avatar face with the approximate location of the tatt marked on the photo.  Good luck!

BAM!! you are a Mole tattoo  :P

just playing hehehe

there may be some on the marketplace also. i can do a quick look since i have it open..

here goes..try and see if this link works for you to the market place..there are tons..

Mole Tattoo's

I'm really suprised that someone didn't make one of those hairy gross moles..there is always a couple in the crowd that hit the other end of the bar LOL

hhm. A tattoo? Like a Mole with a "dig or die" sort of scroll, with his arms crossed and some shades on?

Possibly a mole skull with flames and sort of flying through the air toward the viewer with its mouth open and some mean glowign red eyes!

Or maybe even a mole reaper! Yeah, with a shovel and a robe flying out of the darness, his little mole skull all angry and laughing as he has arrived to ..uh..shovel the souls over his shoulder into the after life!

Or, Maybe a Mole marry type of thing? Her MoleLady of Peace!

NO way, the coolest must be a HUGE sort of collection of moles all doing stuff and interacting...like biker mole party going on. Little biker mole chicks with not much on, big bearded geezer moles riding to the party and stuff!

But then again...mabe a whole face tattoo that makes you look like a mole? Nah, those are to wierd. Tattoos of crazy stuff must be better, furry tattoo style is to wierd.

I can maybe sling some vector art out of my PC and it might work out....paint it on that av I prepped for the project I wanted to do...the one with the clothes. It would do the tatto layer to.

Venus Petrov wrote:

You can try Punchie Gumbo inworld.  He owns Platinum Tattoos and he has done custom work.  As his IMs may be capped, craft a simple notecard with your request.  You may also need to provide him with a photo of your avatar face with the approximate location of the tatt marked on the photo.  Good luck!

Venus, what's the name of that store you sent me to when I was looking for eyelash tattoos with makeup? They actually have a mole tattoo set there with something like 6 or 8 different facial locations all in the same set. I think one is on the chin area.

The name of the place escapes me! Arrrgh!!:matte-motes-confused:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.