missing inventory Items

Acadia Bruun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased several items from different vendors and recieved all of the items, (about an hour later) I said "keep" to all of them but when I went to go to recent inventory, 1 of my new items did not show up in my inventory . Nothing under objects or recent  either. I went back into the market place and purchased the item again and it did the same thing . I then sent an IM to the Vendor who has not been online everytime I try to contact them how do I get a refund since there is obviously something wrong with this item ?

1 answer to this question

Most merchants are very kind and willing to redeliver. This happens all the time and they are aware of it. Do be patient, though. Not everyone logs in to SL every day or checks their e-mail. (Remember also that we are just past the 4th of July holiday weekend.)  If you still haven't heard in another day or two, follow it up with a second polite note and finally, if you STILL haven't heard, file a support ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ , selecting Marketplace from the pulldown menu.

In the future, try ordering only a few items at a time.  The shopping cart is easily confused if there are many things in it.  (I never order more than one thing at a time).  Also >>.  IMPORTANT <<<  Always be in world to receive items as you order them, especially if you order many at once.  If you are not in world to receive them, your in-box may be capped.  If that happens, it will refuse delivery.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.